The Modern Accessible Minivan
Toyota’s renewed vision for the minivan came with the fully-updated Toyota Sienna Hybrid. Now available only as a non-plug in hybrid, the Sienna is bringing fuel efficiency to the mobility market. The Sienna’s battery stores energy while it is driven, allowing for an outstanding up to 36 mpg. Our engineers have developed the conversion so the hybrid battery and system are not moved or rerouted, leaving the original powertrain untouched.
Not only the first-ever manufacturer of the accessible Sienna Hybrid, Freedom Motors USA is also the only provider of rear entry conversion on the minivan. The rear ramp is a roomy 40”, much larger than other converted wheelchair vehicles. Toyota Sienna Hybrid with rear ramp is a Freedom Motors USA exclusive.
- Ramp Width: Superwide 40”
- Ramp Length: 56” Bifold Full Cut | 48” Single Piece for Half-Cut
- Automatic or Manual ramp operation
- Ramp is crafted of high-strength, structural grade aluminum
- The interior floor is built from high-strength, corrosion resistant alloy steel, reinforced with a structural steel frame and topped with a commercial-grade non-slip vinyl flooring
- Conversion/Corrosion 36 Month or 36,000 Miles Warranty on newly converted vehicles
Schedule An At-Home Demo Of The Toyota Sienna Hybrid Wheelchair Van
Freedom Motors USA has been perfecting the ‘buy from home’ process for over 30 years, since we introduced the first lowered floor wheelchair minivan in 1987. We are happy to provide free, at-home demos of our vehicles, including the wheelchair accessible Toyota Sienna Hybrid. That's just how confident we are that you'll absolutely love our wheelchair accessible vehicles.