FORD TRANSIT CONNECT – LONG WHEELBASE
The FlexiRamp™ conversion is supported on the model year 2014 and newer, Long Wheelbase Wagon in the XL, XLT and Titanium variants equipped with the 2.5L, Gasoline Engine and rear liftgate (hatchback).
Rear, BiFold type doors are also supported for a small upcharge.
NOTE: The second-row, fold-flat bucket seats – standard equipment in the Titanium and optional in the XLT on the long-wheelbase are not currently supported.
- In addition to “OEM-like” interior finish and vehicle handling, the standard FlexiRamp™ conversion accommodates five (5) ambulatory passengers (including a driver) and one (1) wheelchair. Long Seat Standard Capacity ambul
- Wheelchair Restraints:
- restraints final The FlexiRamp™ conversion is designed to accept front wheelchair restraint retractors that are integrally mounted under the middle row of seats and are electrically released by a control switch mounted in the right side panel.
- The standard FlexiRamp™ floor is configured to accept Q’Straint Slide’N Click type retractor mounts.
Tri-Mode™ Middle Seat:
Alfred Bekker, Ford Connect In addition to the original, Stowed and Deployed positions, the Tri-mode™ mechanism enables an additional deployed position that is approximately 4 in. (100mm) further forward than the original deployed position. Providing additional room for the wheelchair passenger when you need it without sacrificing leg room for middle seat passengers when you don’t.
- Flush-Mount™ rear retractors – When managing Slide and Click type retractors is too awkward, the FlexiRamp™ conversion can be fitted with Flush Mount™ retractors.
- Flip-N-Fold™ Rear Seat – The weight efficiency the FlexiRamp™ conversion permits the use of the Flip-N-Fold™ rear seat that enables a wheelchair accessible vehicle that can haul either five (5) ambulatory passengers (including a driver) and one wheelchair OR seven (7) ambulatory passengers (including a driver).