Ram Promaster Full Size Wheelchair Van ADA Compliant For Commercial Use
The Ram Promaster is the latest full size commercial wheelchair van offered. Featuring front wheel drive, the Promaster will be a breeze to maneuver in and out of parking lots at shopping malls, hospitals, homes, airports and other high traveled area typical with Commercial Wheelchair Transportation Vehicles. With flexible floor plans, wheelbase options and roof heights to choose from, converting the Ram Promaster to be ADA Compliant for Commercial Use Wheelchair Transportation is affordable to many other options available.
Turn Your Ram Promaster To A Commercial Wheelchair Van
Dealers around the country offer packages to convert many available Promaster models to be ADA Compliant for Taxi, Group Home, Public Use Commercial Wheelchair Vans. The All New Promaster comes standard with the 56'' door opening height requirement from the factory, this means no more long build times to perform expensive structural modifications that completely change the vehicle. Below you can see a example of a typical package your Local Mobility dealer would install to turn your Ram Promaster in to a Commercial Wheelchair Van.
- Ricon Or BraunAbility Wheelchair Lift
- Vehicle Interlock
- Commercial Flooring, Non Slip ADA Grade
- Tie Down Track or Anchor Points. L Track That Is Top Mount or Flush Mount System To Choose From
- 4 Point Tie Down System, W/Lap & Shoulder Belts. Each Set Will Properly Secure 1 Wheelchair
- Jump Seating
- ABS Molded Interior Package Insulated W/Lighting
- Rear Heat/AC
- Windows If Needed