AMS Vans Legend II Side Entry Conversion
Side-entry Accessibility with Kneeling System, Ease of Entry and Maneuverability Inside.
The AMS Vans Legend II handicap wheelchair van conversion offers spacious side-entry accessibility utilizing a remote-controlled powered bi-fold ramp with a manual override in the event of lack of power to the vehicle.
- Ultra-Quiet Ramp - Bi-fold ramp stows inside of the vehicle cabin with a smooth, clean extension
- Safer Entering/Exiting - 2” side rail additions provide enhanced comfort and safety
- Simplistic, Reliable Design - No change to OEM door system, separating door electronics and ramp
In addition to being one of the safest, most durable conversions in the industry, the AMS Vans Legend II leads the league in cost-efficiency — offering an impressive range of features you won’t find in other similarly-priced models.
- Comfortable Spacing - Ample interior floor spacing for wheelchair maneuverability
- Flexible Seating - Optional single or double flip-up mid-row seating for caregivers
- Powered Flex Kneel - Powered vehicle lowering to reduce the ramp angle for easy entry and exit
- Lowered Floor - Ample interior headroom and a clear-line-of-sight for wheelchair users
- Wheelchair Restraints - Conveniently located securement points for wheelchair tie-downs
Experience the AMS Vans Advantage
When you choose the AMS Vans Legend II side-entry wheelchair van conversion, you’re not just getting a remarkable vehicle at an unbeatable price — you’ll enjoy all the benefits of the AMS Vans Advantage. We’re talking about a 134-point inspection, nationwide delivery to your driveway, service and support after the sale, and the Right of First Refusal if you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase at delivery.