The BraunAbility RA300 Wheelchair Ramp is a hydraulically operated bi-fold ramp for use in a low floor transit bus application. Low floor bus manufacturers can provide their customers with a simple ramp system that is ADA compliant and offers ease of installation and high reliability.
As a self-contained unit, the RA300 Ramp System has been engineered with several unique features, including no pre-assembly and no external pump module or dependence on vehicle hydraulics.
The RA300 low floor ramp system is offered in four different models, with platform widths of either 32" or 34" and ramp lengths ranging from 52" to 62". All models have a 1,000 lb capacity. Review the e-Brochure for additional details.
- 1,000 pound capacity
- Deployed platform: 32" or 34" wide
- Self-contained, drop-in electric unit with no external pump, no dependence on vehicle hydraulics, no routing of hydraulic hoses, and no pre-assembly of any kind
- 12v pump module
- Smooth, quiet operation
- Hydraulic up/gravity drift down
- Simple manual override operation
- Easy to service and repair