Bruno’s Outdoor Elite Provides Exterior Access
The Outdoor Elite is the leader among chair lifts for outside applications. An outdoor stair lift with many standard features, it's remarkable. Built in Wisconsin and tested in all types of weather, the Outdoor Elite is reliable, safe, durable and designed to withstand the elements. An outdoor stair lift of this quality allows you to navigate the stairs outside your home with confidence and ease – any time of year!
- Specifically designed for exterior use, providing you with the same quality, comfort and convenience available in Bruno’s complete line of straight rail and curved rail stairlifts.
- Durable, powder coat outdoor paint that protects all steel surfaces
- Clear anodized aluminum rail
- Seat cushions made from exterior marine-grade vinyl
- Tested for use in weather temperatures ranging from 0ºF to 125ºF (-15ºC to 52ºC)
- Innovative weather resistant cover system travels with the chair and provides protection from the elements when the stairlift is not in use.
- 400 lb weight capacity
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance
- Remarkable stability through the improved clamping and rail design
- A vertical, straight rail that installs to within inches from the edge of the staircase – family members and guests will have no problem using the stairs
- Visual diagnostics for instant unit status
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide dependable performance, even during outages
- Arms, seat and footrest flip up creating plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Generous seat size with adjustable width arm rests and multiple seat heights
- An offset swivel seat, making the entry and exit position at the top landing safe and easy
- Extended rail lengths available
- Seven different upholstery selections
- A Power Swivel Seat at the top landing for confident, effortless exit
- A Power Folding Footrest – automatically flips up when the seat is raised, and down when seat is lowered
- Larger Footrest (length & width)
- Larger Seat available
- Manual or Power Folding Rails - if you have a narrow hallway or doorway at the bottom of your stairs, the optional folding rail is the ideal solution. The folding rail can be ordered for feather-light manual operation or push button automatic operation.
- Painted Rail