PUSH TO BRAKE, PULL TO ACCELERATE - LEFT HANDED
The unique feature of the Push Pull style hand controls is the separate motion for acceleration and brake. This means the accelerator and brake cannot be used simultaneously. Making it a safer choice for older drivers. This hand control can be adjusted to accommodate several different leverage settings depending on individual needs.
Features & Options
3400 Push Pull-Our 3400 push pull hand control offers convenient adjustment of brake and gas leverage. This means your mobility equipment dealer can configure the effort required to brake and gas specific to your driving comfort. As with all of the Mobility Products & Design hand controls the 3400 push pull can be configured in many ways to suit your individual needs. The list below provides an overview of the configuration options.
Soft Knob Grip
- The Soft Grip Knob has a comfortable tear drop shape that is designed to fit in the palm of the hand. The soft rubber material does not retain heat in the summer or get cold in the winter and can be paired with any handle configuration.
- The foam grip is similar in shape to the 5" vinyl grip, but the soft foam material provides a softer feel for sensitive hands. This grip can bepaired with any handle type.
5" Vinyl Grip
- The 5" Vinyl Grip can be used on any handle configuration and is also recommended for recreational vehicle applications.
- The Tri-pin Handle can be added to the 3400 Push Pull for drivers with reduced hand strength. The Tri-pin helps trap the hand in place and provides a resting place for the wrist during longer drivers. Each pin of the handle is wrapped with comfortable foam grips.
- The 3400 Push Pull can be upgraded with an offset handle. This allows more legroom and a better hand position to activitate turnsignals. The offset handle is available in 1" increments from 2 inches up to 5 inches.
Wrist Support Handle
- The 3400 Push Pull can be upgraded with a wrist support handle to help eliminate fatigue for drivers with low arm strength. The wrist support and hand grip are wrapped in soft foam for added comfort.
- The 3400 PushPull can be upgraded to include a 5 button switch called the Commander. Upgrading your 3400 PushPull with a Commander switch gives you the ability to control the following functions without removing your hand from the hand control.
- Turn Signals
- Wiper / Washer
- Head Lights
- High Beams
- Rear Wiper
(full functionality depends on specific vehicle)