PUSH TO BRAKE, ROCK TO ACCELERATE - LEFT HANDED
The Push Rock style hand control is a favorite by many for its ease to learn and comfortable to drive operation. We offer several different configurations of this popular model. The handle comes in several shapes to customize the hand control to your specific driving style and the handle is easily removable to prevent unintended use of the control.
Features & Options
3300 Push Rock-Our 3300 Push Rock comes standard with a removable handle for added safety. Removing the handle disables the hand control preventing other drivers from accidentally operating the hand control. The 3300 Push Rock hand control can be configured in two ways. Our newest version the HGL for Horizontal Gas Lever changes the placement of the gas lever allowing for more legroom and clearance for the driver. The VGL for Vertical Gas Lever is a traditional configuration for the Push Rock hand control. Both the HGL and VGL versions can be configured with any of the optional handles or hand grips as listed below.
VGL - Vertical Gas Lever
- The VGL version is the original design of the push rock hand control. Providing smooth and easy acceleration.
HGL - Horizontal Gas Lever
- This unique design changes the orientation of the gas lever to provide more legroom and increased leverage.
- The traditional handle is the original design of the push rock hand control. Anyone driving with a push rock hand control for years will recognize this handle.
- The unique design of the Veigel handle limits the drivers ability to apply the gas and brakes simultaneously. Another key advantage of this handle design is that your hand is closer to the turnsignal switch during normal operation.
5" Vinyl Grip
- The 5" Vinyl Grip is typically paired with the Traditional handle. This combination is one of our most comfortable configurations.
Soft Grip Knob
- The Soft Grip Knob has a comfortable tear drop shape that is designed to fit in the palm of the hand. The soft rubber material does not get hot in the summer or cold in the winter and can be paired with the Traditional handle or the Veigel handle.
- The foam grip is similar in shape to the 5" vinyl grip, but the soft foam material provides a softer feel for sensitive hands. This grip is typically paired with the Traditional Handle.