1094FR Infrared Secondary Control Console
Push-Button Control for 11 Functions Directly on Your Steering Wheel
What it is: Removable steering wheel knob with WIRELESS infrared keypad that is added onto the steering wheel to control 11 secondary functions on any vehicle.
How it works: Touch functions for:
- front and rear windshield wipers, wiper speed, windshield cleaner
- parking lights, headlights and high beams, warning flashers
- turn signals
- keypad illumination for night driving
Headlights are automatically activated by the daylight/dusk sensor. Infrared keypad directly communicates with your vehicle's electrical system, and does not alter your vehicle's original controls.
Where it's located: Mounts at any position on either side of the steering wheel that is comfortable for you and your driving style, ability, and hand size.
The Guidosimplex "simple driving" difference:
- Easy access to 11 functions without having to remove your hand from the steering knob.
- Move it to any position or angle on the steering wheel.
- Adaptable to all vehicle types.
- Right-side or left-side mounting.
- Customized spinner knobs/steering balls refinished in soft Italian leather.