Q Hand Control Electronic Accelerator with Mechanical Brake
What it is: Steering wheel handle to control electronic accelerator and mechanical brake, for those with limited wrist and upper body control or grip problems.
How it works:
- Opton A: Pull to accelerate, push to brake.
- Option B: Push down and turn the handle to accelerate, push forward to brake.
Where it’s located: Anywhere that’s comfortable to be mounted on the steering wheel.
The Guidosimplex "simple driving" difference: Guidosimplex has a simple driving solution for just about everyone, including those with limited wrist and upper body abilities. And our unique safety feature prevents gas and brake from being operated at the same time.
PLUS: You'll have the 50% switch -- an exclusive feature on every Guidosimplex electronic accelerator. The 50% switch allows you to "turn down" or "gear down" the sensitivity of your accelerator. That means:
- You'll be able to ease the gas more precisely and slowly, when just a little gas is needed -- like driving in traffic, or pulling into and out of parking spaces.
- Pull/Push system or radial accelerator with push brake.
- Various handgrips designed for those with lack of functionality in the upper limbs.
- All handgrips can add secondary control buttons for horn, turn signals, etc.