Posted On: 06/22/2017
First impressions are everything. When a viewer comes on to BLVD.com they are tasked with sifting through thousands of vehicle listings to find the mobility vehicle they want. It is your job as the seller to make sure your vehicle listing jumps out, and not just skimmed past. We see it as our job to provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to effectively do just that. The easiest, and most effective way to enhance your listing is to take great photos. The team at BLVD has put together the following points to keep in reference to taking and uploading photos to your listing.
Tips for taking great photos:
- Take pictures on sunny days whenever possible.
- Always have your back to the sun when taking pictures. Even on cloudy days.
- Always take pictures in landscape mode. Never take a picture in portrait mode.
- Frame the photos when taking them, do not crop them on your computer after taking them.
- Stand same distance from vehicle for every exterior shot.
- Never use camera phones. Camera phones take ok pictures, but we are looking for Great!
- Vehicles should be perfectly clean and shiny with glossy tires for best results.
- Take lots of pictures. Your online system can handle unlimited photos. 30 images is ideal.
Your main photo should have the following
- Shows ramp out so viewers know immediately it’s a wheelchair accessible vehicle.
- Van is 3/4rd. You can see 75% conversion side & 25% front.
- Vehicle centered with space around the van.
See the shots below for proper framing of great photos: